Saturday, March 21, 2015

NASL 2015 Season Predictions

Here is my predicted standings and Soccer Bowl prediction for the NASL 2015 season.

Assume that I show combined standings, and that the winner of the Spring Season is the same as the winner of the Fall Season for simplicity's sake.

Qualify for NASL playoffs
Carolina RailHawks
New York Cosmos
Ft. Lauderdale Strikers
Minnesota United

5. Tampa Bay Rowdies
6. FC Edmonton
7. San Antonio Scorpions
8. Indy Eleven
9. Jacksonville Armada
10. Ottawa Fury
11. Atlanta Silverbacks

NASL Playoff Predictions:
(1) CAR 0-1 (4) MIN
(2) NY 3-2 (3) FTL

NASL Soccer Bowl 2015
NY 2-1 MIN aet

I strongly hope that the Silverbacks prove me wrong, but it seems that the ownership group has given up, but the fans are very strong. Please prove me wrong, Atlanta, for your fans don't deserve to finish last for their efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment